Private Equity Associate
Akmazo Job Openings
Private Equity Associate
Greater Boston with certain remote flexibility post Covid19
Akmazo Capital: We are a dynamic new Private Equity firm founded by some of New England’s most successful entrepreneurs. Our firm is focused on investing and building companies alongside management of some of the most exciting technology SaaS companies. We encourage a highly collaborative team environment where everyone is heard, and we succeed when all are focused on a clear set of common goals and initiatives.
The role: We are seeking highly motivated candidates interested in developing their business and investment acumen to gain experience in Private Equity. The Private Equity Associate will participate in many aspects of company sourcing and investments, development of industry and company profiles, and other quantitative and qualitative analysis. The Associate will be a key part of the investment team.
An Associate should demonstrate maturity and initiative, insightful analytical ability, strong communication (written and verbal) and teamwork skills. Also required is a solid understanding of technology, corporate financial analysis and financial statements. An understanding of the SaaS business model and concepts is a plus. The position requires a two-year commitment.
Your key attributes, you have:
- The ability to credibly represent the firm in the market by serving as the first screen through conversations with company management, investors, intermediaries and other stakeholders.
- A hunter's mentality and strong relationship management skills.
- The ability to be hands-on, process and detail-oriented. Thrives on analyzing data regarding deal pipeline and flow, reviewing company websites and doing general research to analyze portfolio candidate companies.
- Work with the Akmazo team to develop a pipeline of companies that meets their investment criteria
- Conduct research, analysis and recommendations to ensure timely deliverables and formation of investment thesis
- Direct outreach and effectively communicate with management teams and business owners to support building relationships with them on behalf of Akmazo
- Qualify businesses to identify their divestiture posture, ownership structure, financials, and growth strategy
- Assist team in communicating Akmazo's interest and provide feedback to business owners
Successful candidates will have:
- A proven track record of leadership & communication skills with outstanding academic and/or professional achievements
- Preferably 2 - 3 years' experience in either consulting, investment banking or other professional experience
- An MBA, or BS. Finance or Business
Ready To Learn More?
Send us a quick note about your interest in a career with Akmazo to the address below.
11 Apex Drive, Suite 300A, Marlborough MA 01752